Thursday, March 6, 2014

Art Supply Drive-I need your help!!

When I am in the States in May I would like to load up on art supplies.  I teach 266 kids every week for art class so as you can imagine, I need LOTS of art supplies.  My goal is to bring back 60lbs of art supplies.  Here's how you can help:

My friend Mary Nell will be my contact person who is helping me with this project.  She is a member of High Praises Church so if you are a member you can get the items to her.  If you have questions, or don't go to HPC, you can email her at marynellanthony@anderson5.net. 

The kids absolutely LOVE art class and it is a privilege for me to be able to do this for them.  The vast majority of schools in Ethiopia don't offer art due to the limited supplies.  So this is HUGE for them!




Here is a list of item ideas that would be useful:

Glue Sticks
Pipe Cleaners
Foam Sheets
Pompoms
Markers
Paper plates
Cotton balls
Scissors
Buttons
Googly eyes
Wood clothespins
Craft sticks (all sizes)
Feathers
Tissue paper
Streamers
Watercolor sets

We do not need:
Crayons
Stickers

Other items are welcomed!  Each class has about 35 students so please keep that in mind when getting certain items.  We need enough for each child.

Thank you in advance for your help.  God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment